Recite Durood-e-Radawiyya 100 times after every Salaah if possible. Especially after Jummah Salaah, the men should stand together facing Medina Shareef and recite this Durood Shareef with absolute respect.
Benefits of Durood-e-Radawiyya
The following benefits are derived from reciting Durood-e- Radawiyya:
1. The reciter is blessed with 300 Mercies of Almighty Allah.
2. Allah Almighty sends peace on him 2 000 times.
3. 5000 good deeds are written in his Naama-e-Amaal.
4. 5000 of his sins are forgiven.
5. His status is elated by 5000 times.
6. It will be written on his forehead that he is not a Hypocrite.
7. It will be written on his forehead that he is free from the Fire of Jahannum.
8. On the Day of Qayamah, he will be amongst the Shuhadaa (Martyrs).
9. He will gain Barakah in his wealth.
10. There will be Barakah in his children.
11. He will be strong over his enemies.
12. People will have love in their hearts for him.
13. He will see the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in his dream.
14. He will leave this world with Imaan.
15. On the Day of Qiyaamah, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) will shake hands with him.
16. The intercession of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) will be compulsory on him.
17. Almighty Allah will be pleased with him in such a way that he will never be displeased.