|Title:||Al-Falaq (The Daybreak, The Dawn)|
Surah Al-Falaq English Translation
ALLAH in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
- Say you, ‘I take refuge with the Lord of Daybreak.
- From the evil of all creatures;
- And from the evil of the darkening one when it sets.
- And from the evil of those women who blow in the knots.
- And from the evil of the envier when he envies me.
Al-Quran English Translation Credit and Reference – www.nooremadinah.net/Al-Quran/EnglishTranslation/EnglishTranslation.asp
Regarding the revelation of Surah al Falaq, Prophet Muhammad H said in one of His hadiths:
“Allah has revealed verses the like of which you have never seen: Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the people, and: Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak.” (Tirmidhi)
Hazrat Aisha J reported that : “Before sleeping Prophet Muhammad H would recite the last three Surahs of Quran (Surah AL- Ikhlas (112), Surah AL-Falkaq (113) and Surah Al-Nas (114)) and then would blow it onto His hands and then wipe the hands all over His body.” (Bukhari)